Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Infanterie-Sturmabzeichen (infantry assault badge) real or fake?

Article about: Looking to see if anyone here can tell me if this badge is a post war reproduction or authentic. Have not purchased it yet, will have more photos soon. Thank you!

Question Infanterie-Sturmabzeichen (infantry assault badge) real or fake?

Looking to see if anyone here can tell me if this badge is a post war reproduction or authentic. Have not purchased it yet, will have more photos soon. Thank you!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Infanterie-Sturmabzeichen (infantry assault badge) real or fake?   Infanterie-Sturmabzeichen (infantry assault badge) real or fake?  

Infanterie-Sturmabzeichen (infantry assault badge) real or fake?  
    Attached Images Attached Images Infanterie-Sturmabzeichen (infantry assault badge) real or fake? 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Infanterie-Sturmabzeichen (infantry assault badge) real or fake?
    P
    Many

Original Badge with missing Catch...

I believe this is one that used to be from an unknown maker, and was referred to as a "broken stem". Which has now been attributed to the firm of Alois Rettenmaier.
    The one you posted appears to have a repair, or something, going on one side of the reverse, as well as the aforementioned missing catch.
    I would wait for a better example.
    You can compare with my example posted here.
    Infanterie Sturmabzeichen in Silber
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Thank you both for the information that you know. Glad to know that it most importantly in original. I know that there are some better examples out there, however I believe because of the missing piece on the back he has it for a very good reduce price. Personally I don’t necessarily mind that it’s in the condition that it’s in for a lower than average price so long as is original. My Luftwaffe pin has both of the pins missing.