Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Infanterie Sturmabzeichen in Silber

Article about: Hey collectors! I have the opportunity to purchase this infantry assault badge and I was wondering if it’s original. The detailing on the front makes me suspicious and the back isn’t muc

Question Infanterie Sturmabzeichen in Silber

Hey collectors!

I have the opportunity to purchase this infantry assault badge and I was wondering if it’s original. The detailing on the front makes me suspicious and the back isn’t much better yet I’m not an expect on infantry badges. Please let me know

Thanks again!

Infanterie Sturmabzeichen in SilberInfanterie Sturmabzeichen in Silber
    Last edited by rbminis; 05-19-2024 at 07:42 PM. Reason: Edited title to use the correct German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Infanterie Sturmabzeichen in Silber
    P
    Many

I have edited the title of your thread.
    Please read the following thread regarding posting in this section of the forum.
    The Use of German Terminology.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Hello,

The example you show is attributed to the firm of Rudolf Karneth, Gablonz and is, like you say in pretty rough shape.
    This one is referred to as the pebbled variant due to the design stippling on the wreath leaves.

From what I can see, the obverse is pretty worn down to the base zinc and the hardware has been replaced...the catch is definitely not original.

The RK examples and not rare (relatively speaking) and appear on the dealer sites rather frequently.
    Because of this, I would pass on this one as it basically has no collector value and wait for another RK example in better condition.

For comparison purposes, here are both grades from my collection.

Best Regards, fischer
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Infanterie Sturmabzeichen in Silber   Infanterie Sturmabzeichen in Silber  

Infanterie Sturmabzeichen in Silber   Infanterie Sturmabzeichen in Silber