Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Infanterie Sturmabzeichen in Silber, Rudolph Karneth

Article about: About 6 years ago I decided to look for a decent camera to photo my miniatures. I narrowed it down to two, a Canon and a Panasonic Loomix. When I was in the store comparing the two, there wa

Default Re: Infanterie Sturmabzeichen in Silber, Rudolph Karneth

About 6 years ago I decided to look for a decent camera to photo my miniatures. I narrowed it down to two, a Canon and a Panasonic Loomix. When I was in the store comparing the two, there was a sale flyer sitting on the counter. I set the lens edge physically on the flyer and pushed the buttom half way down to focus. The Canon was not able to focus properly, the Panasonic was able to. This made up my mind for me. I chose the Panasonic DMC FZ7. I believe it is 6 Meg. 12X Optical zoom. I have been very happy with it ever since. Since I am a fan of birds of prey, I also purchased a 1.7x Tele conversion lens for it.
    Ralph.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Infanterie Sturmabzeichen in Silber, Rudolph Karneth   Infanterie Sturmabzeichen in Silber, Rudolph Karneth  

Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Infanterie Sturmabzeichen in Silber, Rudolph Karneth
    P
    Many

?

Thank you for that Ralph and apologies for taking the thread off on a tangent.

Nice badge!

Did I say that already?

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Hi Ralph

Congrats on adding this very nice attributed R. Karneth in silver grade to your collection...

It has been my experience that the silver examples are tougher to track down. Both of these are referred to as the unpebbled variant with the wreath leaves being smooth. There is also a pebbled version with the leaves textured with a stippling design.

Nice addition Ralph!

Best regards, fischer

PS. Your bronze Karneth is a real stunner, I really like the mottled type finish of bronze and black. Reminds me of the minty bronze JFS examples.

Thanks fischer!
    I am glad you like it. I have been waiting for one like this for a while now.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

Thanks ralph, was trying to find some good examples of ISB, your pictures help a lot!
    Tim

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2