MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Infanterie Sturmabzeichen in Silber, who's the maker ?

Article about: I got this one yesterday together with an "H" marked and an Assmann. But who is the maker of this one? Any help appricated :-) Erik

Default Infanterie Sturmabzeichen in Silber, who's the maker ?

I got this one yesterday together with an "H" marked and an Assmann. But who is the maker of this one? Any help appricated :-)

Erik
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Infanterie Sturmabzeichen in Silber, who's the maker ?   Infanterie Sturmabzeichen in Silber, who's the maker ?  

Infanterie Sturmabzeichen in Silber, who's the maker ?   Infanterie Sturmabzeichen in Silber, who's the maker ?  

Infanterie Sturmabzeichen in Silber, who's the maker ?   Infanterie Sturmabzeichen in Silber, who's the maker ?  

Last edited by rbminis; 08-03-2017 at 09:39 PM. Reason: Edited title to use the correct German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Infanterie Sturmabzeichen in Silber, who's the maker ?
    P
    Many

Take better and larger photos next time.
    Paul Meybauer hinge variant. IMO

Please read this thread.
    The Use of German Terminology.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Hello Alex & Ralph thank you both for the help.

Paul Meybauer indeed

Hello

My opinion is the following; this ISA has been attributed to the firm of Paul Meybauer, Berlin...but conclusive evidence for this argument has yet to surface.

This one also goes by the nickname "Missing Leaf" due to the smallish wreath leaf inside the sling & k98k area next to the berryband.

Best Regards, fischer