Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Infanterie Sturmabzeichen, strange pin?

Article about: Hy guys, I haven't any Infanterie Sturmabzeichen in my collection yet and don't know much about it. I have been proposed to buy one and I would like your opinion about it. Sorry for the poor

Default Infanterie Sturmabzeichen, strange pin?

Hy guys,
    I haven't any Infanterie Sturmabzeichen in my collection yet and don't know much about it. I have been proposed to buy one and I would like your opinion about it. Sorry for the poor quality of the pictures...
    The pin especially looks quite unusual as it's flat and on is is written "Deschlersohn". I've seen pictures of "Deschler & Sohn" badges on the Internet but they don't look like this one.
    Anyway, does it look good to you?Infanterie Sturmabzeichen, strange pin?Infanterie Sturmabzeichen, strange pin?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Infanterie Sturmabzeichen, strange pin?
    P
    Many

Hi vitezef

Better pics would be helpful and if possible, please post them as I would like to see the complete structure of the badge.

The wide banjo type pin is interesting and looks like the type found on EK's.

But, judging by silhouette and the few detail aspects I can see, I would say it's a fake.

Best Regards, fischer

imo a fake.

Hi Fisher,
    Thanx for your opinion. I definitely won't buy it. The bad quality pictures was maybe a trick to avoid people to see how ugly it is.
    best regards,
    Vitezef

A fake for me too, sorry. Souval did do a "coke bottle" pin variant. But this isn't one. Stewy