Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Infantrie Sturmabzeichen in Silber, Ernst L Müller, Maker Marked

Article about: The most recent addition to my collection. I have been waiting to find a marked example in good condition from this maker for some time now. Maker marked examples from this maker, with this

Quote by rbminis View Post
    Thank you Jamie!
    I see that both fischer's and yours have the oblong catch plate but, they also both have what appears to be a flaw on the reverse of the bayonet.
    Ralph.
    Hi Ralph,

I think you are referring to the upper bayonet region on the reverse that has a raised or flash area?
    My thinking is this was caused by the reverse die when the badge was struck.

Some display more prominent reminants (Like mine and jamie7d7 shows) and others have less (like yours).
    As we can see, all three have parallel lines-sanding marks around that area and depending on how diligent the worker was, is the result of the finished ISA.

Also, the earlier (IMO) E. Muller oval hinge-unmarked variants display a much more overall finishing quality when compared to the maker marked examples.

Best Regards, fischer

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Infantrie Sturmabzeichen in Silber,  Ernst L Müller, Maker Marked
    P
    Many

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2