Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Otto Schickle/B.H Mayer Infantrie Sturmabzeichen in Silber!

Article about: Here's another recent acquisition! A very nice looking ISB. It's in a good but worn condition and I love the look on this one since it's a bit more darker than my other ISB.

?

Default Otto Schickle/B.H Mayer Infantrie Sturmabzeichen in Silber!

Here's another recent acquisition! A very nice looking ISA.

It's in a good but worn condition and I love the look on this one since it's a bit more darker than my other ISB.

Otto Schickle/B.H Mayer Infantrie Sturmabzeichen in Silber!Otto Schickle/B.H Mayer Infantrie Sturmabzeichen in Silber!
    Last edited by Sensei; 03-19-2021 at 09:38 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Otto Schickle/B.H Mayer Infantrie Sturmabzeichen in Silber!
    P
    Many

Congrats on adding this one...a nice BHM/O. Schickle ISA in zinc with the flat stock catch...
    This ISA can also be found with a round wire catch.

There are two designs of this example in zinc and this one I refer to as the Type 1.

Here is my example to compare.

Best Regards, fischer
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Otto Schickle/B.H Mayer Infantrie Sturmabzeichen in Silber!   Otto Schickle/B.H Mayer Infantrie Sturmabzeichen in Silber!  

Here are the differences between the two.

Best Regards, fischer
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Otto Schickle/B.H Mayer Infantrie Sturmabzeichen in Silber!   Otto Schickle/B.H Mayer Infantrie Sturmabzeichen in Silber!  

?

Great info Fischer! Thanks alot

?

Are there any solid Schickle/Mayer badges out there? Because so far i've only seen hollow ones.

Yes, a solid zinc example was produced. It is extremely rare and I have only seen a total of four examples.
    All have the flat stock catch, the Type 1 Obverse Design and a semi-hollow reverse.

The four examples are cataloged in my database as the following -

Two examples have the complete hardware intact.
    A) Complete ISA from a named collector
    B) Complete ISA from an unknown collector

C) One example is missing the hinge/pin but the catch is still in place - my example

D) And the forth was missing all hardware...the hinge/pin and the catch from a named collector

Note:
    A fifth example appeared amongst the collector community having the same obverse design but, was a solid flat back reverse.
    Because of certain details, I regard this fifth example as questionable at this time.

Here is my example ( listed above as example "C" )

Best Regards, fischer