Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

thoughts on this Infanterie-Sturmabzeichen?

Article about: Hello again fellow collectors what are you ppl's thoughts on this Infanterie-Sturmabzeichen by S.H.U.CO 41? is it an legit item or an reproduction? this example has seen some wear and tear,

Question thoughts on this Infanterie-Sturmabzeichen?

Hello again fellow collectors

what are you ppl's thoughts on this Infanterie-Sturmabzeichen by S.H.U.CO 41? is it an legit item or an reproduction? this example has seen some wear and tear, it's also missing it's pin and catch. sadly these where the only photos the seller has provided, would have wished for more to show you but it is what it is. my untrained eye thinks it could be a legit piece when compared with other ones I have seen from the same maker.

thanks for the help and have a good evening or day to whomever this post finds

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement thoughts on this Infanterie-Sturmabzeichen?
    P
    Many

I would ask the seller for better images.. If someone is trying to sell something they should go the extra step to accommodate a potential buyer. With that said I am not weel versed on the badge itself but others will chime in soon.

If the seller is not willing to provide additional photos they are either lazy or trying to hide something

smitty

I will try and reach out too the seller yes, if he/she answers is another thing but yea. Most sellers here in my country seem to be rather lazy overrall, thinking the bare bones pictures will suffice.

update: seller came through with more pics, not that they where any diffrent than the two first ones but atleast they aren't lazy.
    Last edited by GoneRogu3; 05-14-2024 at 07:47 AM.

It looks like a four vein SHu.Co.
    Even if it is original, it is not in collectible condition in my opinion.
    Save your funds for a nicer one.
    Ralph.

Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

I also agree with Ralph...as the 4-vein maker marked S.H.u.Co 41 examples are considered common, wait for one that condition-wise has collector value.

Here is one I have.

Best Regards, fischer
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture thoughts on this Infanterie-Sturmabzeichen?   thoughts on this Infanterie-Sturmabzeichen?  

I see, thanks for providing pics, yeah it's condition is quite bad, but it would have been rather cheap aswell, but yea might aswell spend a little more to get a nicer example. thanks for your input

aight, I'll probly let this one pass then, thanks for your input