Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Thoughts on a SHuCo 41 Infanterie Sturmabzeichen im silber

Article about: Found this abzeichen for \\$150 at an antique shop not far away. I am just beginning to learn TR items and need y’alls thoughts on this one. I think it looks like a good 5 vein Infanterie St

Default Thoughts on a SHuCo 41 Infanterie Sturmabzeichen im silber

Found this abzeichen for $150 at an antique shop not far away. I am just beginning to learn TR items and need y’alls thoughts on this one. I think it looks like a good 5 vein Infanterie Sturmabzeichen I’m Silber from what I’ve found on other threads just a little worn though and I think the pin on the back is a replacement. Any thoughts and wisdom for this TR rookie would be great! Thanks in advance fellas!!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Thoughts on a SHuCo 41 Infanterie Sturmabzeichen im silber   Thoughts on a SHuCo 41 Infanterie Sturmabzeichen im silber  

Thoughts on a SHuCo 41 Infanterie Sturmabzeichen im silber  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Thoughts on a SHuCo 41 Infanterie Sturmabzeichen im silber
    P
    Many

I would stay away from this one.
    Actually, this one is trying to be a 4-vein.

Here is one I have to compare.

Best Regards, fischer
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Thoughts on a SHuCo 41 Infanterie Sturmabzeichen im silber   Thoughts on a SHuCo 41 Infanterie Sturmabzeichen im silber  

Thanks Fischer. I see what you mean with it being a 4 vein but as I compare the only differences I see is that yours detail is more crisp as the one I found it has a softer more worn appearance. Is there something else I’m over looking or is this the reason you’d pass??

I'm of the opinion this one is a cast from an original.

I do not like the breast feathers, the ribbon and the berry band area circled.

Best Regards, fischer
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Thoughts on a SHuCo 41 Infanterie Sturmabzeichen im silber  

Thanks Fischer. I see what your talking about. And it all makes sense that it’s a casting. Thank you very much for your help I appreciate it!