Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Assistance with Kriegsverdienstkreuz

Article about: Gentlemen, I would appreciate any thoughts on Authenticity of my Kriegsverdienstkreuz please, if you feel there are any issues, please identify them. Many thanks in advance.

Default Assistance with Kriegsverdienstkreuz

Gentlemen, I would appreciate any thoughts on Authenticity of my Kriegsverdienstkreuz please, if you feel there are any issues, please identify them. Many thanks in advance.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Assistance with Kriegsverdienstkreuz   Assistance with Kriegsverdienstkreuz  

Assistance with Kriegsverdienstkreuz   Assistance with Kriegsverdienstkreuz  

Assistance with Kriegsverdienstkreuz   Assistance with Kriegsverdienstkreuz  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Assistance with Kriegsverdienstkreuz
    P
    Many

This is not merely a Kriegsverdienstkruez, it is trying to be a Ritterkreuz des Kriegsverdienstkreuzes mit Schwertern, or, Knights Cross of the War Merit Cross with Swords.
    These are always a high quality award, and if I am not mistaken, usually marked with a "900" on the bottom edge. Sometimes even the fakes are stamped, and they make very good fakes.
    The stippling on the 9 o'clock arm is very sparse compared to the other arms.

This award is the same that Major Konig wore in "Enemy at the Gates".
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Thank you Sir, advice understood and appreciated. This is another fake I was sold, I will add this to the many. I am in the process of seeking a refund and I would appreciate any other senior members advice to assist me to this end. Once again, thank you gentlemen in advance.

Gentlemen, I would appreciate some further assistance with this medal
    Please. This is one of the expensive fakes I intend to take back and I would appreciate some further input by our experts please to assist me in my case. Any comments would be greatly appreciated please.

raz
    ?

Coarse stippling , small pommel on the swords , fat 1939 , excess metal left around the eyelet for the ribbon ring , IMO not a good award . Pictures show the difference so if you go to e medals they have good reference mat'l for your case . Bumping up to hopefully get more people to comment .

Gentlemen, I appreciate your assistance. I paid a lot for this!!!! When I was naive and had no knowledge. Thanks again.