Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Kriegsverdienstkreuz 1.Klasse mit Schwerter, 3, Wilhelm Deumer.

Article about: A recent addition to my KVK collection. This is an earlier example with the maker mark "3" as opposed to the later LDO mark. This example still retains a lot of the silver finish a

That is one absolutely gorgeous KVK1. Great example. Deumer was certainly one of the best makers and for me he was even the best overall manufacturer. I really like items that he has pruduced. They are all wonderful pieces.

Best regards,
    Franko

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Kriegsverdienstkreuz 1.Klasse mit Schwerter, 3, Wilhelm Deumer.
    P
    Many

Quote by jamie7d7 View Post
    Nice Ralph. I like seeing the straight pin types.

I've been very lucky myself to pick up a cased L/11 with swords AND the LDO guarantee slip!! Also a 3 marked tombak without swords version. Must take photos
    Thank you Jamie!
    I have thought about cased examples but they would not really fit well into my display methods/styles.
    I have a couple but not many.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Quote by Franjo Vuk View Post
    That is one absolutely gorgeous KVK1. Great example. Deumer was certainly one of the best makers and for me he was even the best overall manufacturer. I really like items that he has pruduced. They are all wonderful pieces.

Best regards,
    Franko
    Thank you Franko!
    They are one of my favorite makers as well, along with K&Q and F&R.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

A great looking medal, Ralph. I have yet to get any versions of the Kriegsverdienstkreuz.
    Stig

Quote by bittaker View Post
    A great looking medal, Ralph. I have yet to get any versions of the Kriegsverdienstkreuz.
    Stig
    Thank you Stig!
    Ralph.

I like it.
    It would display nicely with my Ek2.
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

Quote by Chopperman View Post
    I like it.
    It would display nicely with my Ek2.
    Thanks Greg.
    I agree, it would.
    Ralph.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2