Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Kriegsverdienstkreuz 2.Klasse Authenticity Review Maker Mark 93

Article about: I feel pretty confident about this medal that it is real. Looking for confirmation by the knowledgeable on this board. The medal ring is marked 93, wondering if a know maker. Another questio

Default Kriegsverdienstkreuz 2.Klasse Authenticity Review Maker Mark 93

I feel pretty confident about this medal that it is real. Looking for confirmation by the knowledgeable on this board. The medal ring is marked 93, wondering if a know maker. Another question is about the ribbon that came with it. I am 50/50 on it. It looks somewhat faded but very stiff.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Kriegsverdienstkreuz 2.Klasse Authenticity Review Maker Mark 93   Kriegsverdienstkreuz 2.Klasse Authenticity Review Maker Mark 93  

Kriegsverdienstkreuz 2.Klasse Authenticity Review Maker Mark 93   Kriegsverdienstkreuz 2.Klasse Authenticity Review Maker Mark 93  

Kriegsverdienstkreuz 2.Klasse Authenticity Review Maker Mark 93  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Kriegsverdienstkreuz 2.Klasse Authenticity Review Maker Mark 93
    P
    Many

?

The 'hersteller' of this Kriegsverdienstkreuz is Richard Simm & Söhne, Gablonz. Just a simple search via the forum search engine could give you this answer.
    There are a lot of Kriegsverdienstkreuzen on the forum to compare yours with.

And while I'm at it, the KvK and the ribbon are both ok.
    It is possible the ribbon fades a little over time.

Regards, Rik

Thanks Rik for info, glad to hear that everything is good. I picked up 4 medals recently and it turns out 2 were real and 2 were fakes. I guess not to bad of a record, 50%.

John