Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Kriegsverdienstkreuz 2.Klasse mit Schwertern (1st example bronze/brass type colour)

Article about: Hello everyone, Please see the first of two Kriegsverdienstkreuz 2.Klasse mit Schwertern I have to show... The first one has (what I am calling) a light brass finish and is marked with the n

Default Kriegsverdienstkreuz 2.Klasse mit Schwertern (1st example bronze/brass type colour)

Hello everyone,

Please see the first of two Kriegsverdienstkreuz 2.Klasse mit Schwertern I have to show...

The first one has (what I am calling) a light brass finish and is marked with the number 87 on the ribbon ring..

Slight staining on the side with the swastika....

Colour looks more bronze like on the close-ups and more silver like on the others - camera and lighting...

Kriegsverdienstkreuz 2.Klasse mit Schwertern  (1st example bronze/brass type colour)Kriegsverdienstkreuz 2.Klasse mit Schwertern  (1st example bronze/brass type colour)Kriegsverdienstkreuz 2.Klasse mit Schwertern  (1st example bronze/brass type colour)Kriegsverdienstkreuz 2.Klasse mit Schwertern  (1st example bronze/brass type colour)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Kriegsverdienstkreuz 2.Klasse mit Schwertern  (1st example bronze/brass type colour)
    P
    Many

The PKZ number 87 is for the maker Roman Palme, Gablonz.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)