Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

kriegsverdienstkreuz 2.Klasse mit Schwertern going MAAAD!!!

Article about: Damn - I wish I'd cornered the market on these!!! ( collect them while you can - the world's gone MAAAAD!!! WW2 German Merit Cross with Swords Medal Original with Original Ribbons 1939 | eBa

You can, occasionally get a good deal on Ebay, but you have to know exactly what you are looking at on Ebay, as they are full of fakes. There are some sellers that do go to the old battle fields and find nice relics like this marked Friedrich Keller EKII and this AGMuK CCC, both of which I got for decent prices. But this, I think, is the exception.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture kriegsverdienstkreuz 2.Klasse mit Schwertern going MAAAD!!!  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement kriegsverdienstkreuz 2.Klasse mit Schwertern going MAAAD!!!
    P
    Many

Looks like this and all his other auctions were taken down .....who by??
    But I'm glad because if not, many fools were going to be parted from their money !!
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

I gave his Partisan grouping a report, not because of the stupid ebay rule but because the bloke is a scumbag, and seeing him suck with these fishing weights is the best thing possible.
    Morris

?

To be honest, I put in several reports as well. I wasn't going to, but, after seeing the plethora of crap on offer by this clown I felt honour bound to do so.

Regards
    Brett

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2