Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Kriegsverdienstkreuz 2.Klasse ohne Schwerter

Article about: Hello, I would like to know what you think about the War Merit Cross 2nd Class without Swords medal and the ribbon. The hoop is without a striker. It seems original to me, but the opinion of

?

Post Kriegsverdienstkreuz 2.Klasse ohne Schwerter

Hello, I would like to know what you think about the War Merit Cross 2nd Class without Swords medal and the ribbon. The hoop is without a striker. It seems original to me, but the opinion of more knowledgeable people would help. Thank you in advance for your help. Peeloo
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Kriegsverdienstkreuz 2.Klasse ohne Schwerter   Kriegsverdienstkreuz 2.Klasse ohne Schwerter  

Kriegsverdienstkreuz 2.Klasse ohne Schwerter   Kriegsverdienstkreuz 2.Klasse ohne Schwerter  

Kriegsverdienstkreuz 2.Klasse ohne Schwerter  
    Last edited by rbminis; 03-01-2024 at 01:03 AM. Reason: Edited title to use the correct German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Kriegsverdienstkreuz 2.Klasse ohne Schwerter
    P
    Many

I don't see any problems on it
    -TJ-

I have edited the title of your thread.
    Please read the following thread regarding posting in the Orders and Decorations section of the forum.
    The Use of German Terminology.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)