Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Kriegsverdienstkreuz 2. Klasse ohne Schwerter envelope

Article about: Hello dear fellow collectors, I’ve recently purchased this beautiful KVK envelope (complete with cross) but after unpacking it I started to worry - the condition is suspiciously good. I wo

Default Kriegsverdienstkreuz 2. Klasse ohne Schwerter envelope

Hello dear fellow collectors,
    I’ve recently purchased this beautiful KVK envelope (complete with cross) but after unpacking it I started to worry - the condition is suspiciously good. I would like to hear your opinions about its originality, just for peace of my soul
    Kind regards

PS
    If any closer photos are needed - please let me know.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Kriegsverdienstkreuz 2. Klasse ohne Schwerter envelope   Kriegsverdienstkreuz 2. Klasse ohne Schwerter envelope  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Kriegsverdienstkreuz 2. Klasse ohne Schwerter envelope
    P
    Many

I imagine this will be one of the pieces from the so called "Deschler hoard" from a few years back. A quick google search will bring up articles I imagine.

No need to worry about the condition being excellent, there are many hundreds like it.

Always nice to have untouched items though

Thank you very much for answering. It’s very interesting, I found some articles as you said, something new to me
    It looks that you’re right - I’ve purchased full set: cross, unused ribbon, paper cover for cross and envelope so it can be from this hoard. I’m happy that my worries seem groundless.
    Have a nice day

?

Let's see the set, here are some Deschler Hoard pieces from my collection.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Kriegsverdienstkreuz 2. Klasse ohne Schwerter envelope  

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Beautiful pieces Adrian! Here’s mine KVK
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Kriegsverdienstkreuz 2. Klasse ohne Schwerter envelope   Kriegsverdienstkreuz 2. Klasse ohne Schwerter envelope  

?

Yes, as Jamie has said, a nice hoard set. Well done on being able to get one. There are several threads on the forum with pieces from that find.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....