Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Order of the Red Star # 339545

Article about: I bought this Red Star recently.I promished to publish some photos so some research can be done.Dont know how but hope older members with red star help.Here are the photos

Default Order of the Red Star # 339545

I bought this Red Star recently.I promished to publish some photos so some research can be done.Dont know how but hope older members with red star help.Here are the photos
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Order of the Red Star # 339545   Order of the Red Star # 339545  

Order of the Red Star # 339545   Order of the Red Star # 339545  

Order of the Red Star # 339545   Order of the Red Star # 339545  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Order of the Red Star # 339545
    P
    Many

Research is not accomplished simply on the basis of photographic evidence alone, although in previous topic threads your Red Star was discussed and is, in my opinion, original, issued sometime in 1943. Contact Forum Member "Auke" and provide him with the serial number of your order. He should be able to obtain the Award Card. Once the recipient's name is determined, the Russian archive site, Podvignaroda, should have the prikaz and citation as well as other medals and orders that may have been awarded to the recipient. Auke can locate those documents for you on the site as well as provide translations. Auke can also locate, in most cases, the recipient's service record, if the recipient was an officer. I trust you will find this information helpful.

Thank you for the information.didnt know it