Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Order of the Red Star, Nr. 112336

Article about: Awarded late 1942 to Master Sergeant Mihail Shevlyakov Sergeevich, Communications Platoon Leader, 84 Independent Railway Construction Batallion, 27th Independent Railway Brigade; a beautiful

Default Order of the Red Star, Nr. 112336

Awarded late 1942 to Master Sergeant Mihail Shevlyakov Sergeevich, Communications Platoon Leader, 84 Independent Railway Construction Batallion, 27th Independent Railway Brigade; a beautiful example of a T.4, V5.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Order of the Red Star, Nr. 112336   Order of the Red Star, Nr. 112336  

Order of the Red Star, Nr. 112336  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Order of the Red Star, Nr. 112336
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Order of the Red Star, Nr. 112336

This is the hard work but not a bravery, all the war trough without any wounds, and not in the wet trenches. That sort of peoples I we seen when was young a kind old vets who was screaming- "You are so young- and I loose my blood in the war for your life"....

My friend has the same archive document for the senior lieutenant of Political section, and there was written: By his courage..... every month he found 10-12 soldiers in his unit as the Enemy of the nation... The fate of that 10-12 persones is logically- they was killed as dogs , sometimes for nothing, sometimes for words- look what kind of german P38 I found, looks like this one is better shooting than my TT, or just a piece of paper of german leaflet for making a cigarette... This is just a soviet war and propaganda wheels.
    I'am sorry if I'am wrong...

Real war veterans a died after war from the wounds and who came to our days- newer will tell about their bravery. My friend's grandfather goes through the war by anti-tank unit junior sergeant ( Прощай Родина -Good bye Motherland, as their nick-name in the troops). He was never tells the stories about the war- he tell us that the war is just a scary place and he don't want to tell for others about that....

Default Re: Order of the Red Star, Nr. 112336

Yours is a very thoughtful perspective; war is never glorious. . .