Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Real or fake Order of the Red Star?

Article about: I bought this from a seller. It is the screw base version. What do you think?

?

Default Real or fake Order of the Red Star?

I am thinking of buying this order of red star. It is the screw base version. What do you think? Please help.Real or fake Order of the Red Star?Real or fake Order of the Red Star?Real or fake Order of the Red Star?Real or fake Order of the Red Star?
    Last edited by Louis; 06-16-2021 at 01:07 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Real or fake Order of the Red Star?
    P
    Many

?

Not the best photos to be honest, but from what i see, i like it. This example would have been issued in 1943!

?

Hi Sensei, thank you! I just uploaded more photos.

I concur, an authentic Order of the Red Star. It appears the obverse center medallion has been polished.

Louis,

I concur with the others. Looks 100% correct to me.

Regards,

Gerry C.

From the High Plains of the Midwest U.S.A.

Original star with heavily polished obverse. But why do we always have to give opinions based on shitty pics I wonder......

Marcel,

At the risk of being a little too forward. Maybe as a new member they're still learning the ropes of posting images??? Me personally, I'm still a little behind the curve on technology. In fact my hopes are to post a grouping on this site in the future that's totally fake and contrived. Just purchased it. Hopefully my review will keep someone from making the same mistake. Point being, even though I'm reading guides and instructions on the forum on how to post images...might not be successful my first time out. Sometimes it takes a little practice to get good at something. Just a thought.

Thanks!

Gerry C.

From the Highplains of the Midwest U.S.A.

Quote by Gerry C View Post
    Marcel,

, even though I'm reading guides and instructions on the forum on how to post images...might not be successful my first time out. Sometimes it takes a little practice to get good at something. Just a thought.

Thanks!

Gerry C.

From the Highplains of the Midwest U.S.A.
    This thread should explain how to upload your photos to your posts.
    Visual Guide to Upload Photos
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

I know Gerry that making pics is not always easy. It depends not just on own skills but a lot depends on camera or phone. But everybody knows that blurry, unsharp,disformed, too dark, too light, too far pics lose details which are so necessary in collecting. Look at the first photo, the star is not even full on the picture. On the left is a lot of space and on the right the tip of the star's leg is missing because it doesn't fit on the pic.
    In all fairness, with this star it was still relatively easy despire the shitty pics but I've seen much worse pics from much more expensive awards and still people expect to get proper opinions....
    And furthermore Gerry, post those items! Everybody is always willing to help here when possible

Dom
    ?

Agree with the comrades
    Enamel is repaired on the 2 lower branches