Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Nahkampfspange in Bronze - Hersteller JFS - 2 markante Punkte ?

Article about: Hello, I would like to ask for help with this JFS melee clasp that I would like to buy. There are 2 striking points that I don't really like. I marked these with a red file. In our database,

Default Nahkampfspange in Bronze - Hersteller JFS - 2 markante Punkte ?

Hello, I would like to ask for help with this JFS melee clasp that I would like to buy. There are 2 striking points that I don't really like. I marked these with a red file. In our database, these points are drawn far deeper into the material than the one offered. That makes me a little unsure, or am I wrong in this case. Thank you for your answers..................
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Nahkampfspange in Bronze - Hersteller JFS - 2 markante Punkte ?   Nahkampfspange in Bronze - Hersteller JFS - 2 markante Punkte ?  

Nahkampfspange in Bronze - Hersteller JFS - 2 markante Punkte ?   Nahkampfspange in Bronze - Hersteller JFS - 2 markante Punkte ?  

Nahkampfspange in Bronze - Hersteller JFS - 2 markante Punkte ?   Nahkampfspange in Bronze - Hersteller JFS - 2 markante Punkte ?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Nahkampfspange in Bronze - Hersteller JFS - 2 markante Punkte ?
    P
    Many

Hi Chris,
    A good first pattern JFS Nahkampfrpange!
    I believe the mark you are referring to is caused by the "foot" of the attachment pin.
    The point you are looking at on the catch is a definite indication of an original, the fakers never get this correct.
    I don't have a first pattern bronze to compare, but, I do have this silver first pattern.
    Ralph.

Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Thank you very much Ralph for your comparison picture .......... Then I'm glad ))))))))

I see also no red flags on your clasp Rosenberg.

Good morning motorcyclist, do you know exactly what you mean by that, could you please explain it to me? Thank you

No red flags means, that it`s all o.k with your clasp.

KR
    Joe