Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Nahkampfspange in Gold

Article about: Hello, I would like to buy these NKS. I think it looks pretty good, but I would like to hear more opinions, thanks for the effort

Default Nahkampfspange in Gold

Hello, I would like to buy these NKS. I think it looks pretty good, but I would like to hear more opinions, thanks for the effort
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Nahkampfspange in Gold   Nahkampfspange in Gold  

Nahkampfspange in Gold  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Nahkampfspange in Gold
    P
    Many

It does look similar to the 2nd Pattern Style AGMuk based on the extra two crimps on top and bottom of the back plate, the lack of period after GABLONZ the way the catch is stamped into the back and some other details.

What looks odd is the cutouts around the bayonet and hand grenade on the front of the clasp, there seems to be some flash as if the thing had been molded, but with these low quality pictures it is impossible to be sure.

What I would recommend is 1) post better pics, 2) if you are going to purchase something as expensive as a Gold CCC it is well worth investing in a proper reference book. Gold CCC's are too expensive to take a chance, IMO.

Hello Imo, thanks for the details, I will look for literature, thanks for the effort

Do you think I shouldn't buy this clip? I try to get better pictures

This one is very similar to variant 1.1.2. from Thomas Durante 's reference.
    Except, it should have a flat wire catch, and a fluted pin.
    I also don't really like the obverse appearance, looks too rough around the edges.
    I will ask Thomas Durante to have a look at this one, hopefully he will.
    Better photos would help as well.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Hi guys,

Sorry to say, but this one is a cast fake. It is a copy of a 2nd Pattern AGMuK clasp (1.1.2 from the first Close Combat Clasp book as Ralph mentions above, or 1.1.7 if you have the new book). The edges are soft on the reverse and all the details like the maker mark and backplate crimping look sloppy compared with originals. The poor fit to the backplate is also a red flag. Here is an original of the 1.1.7 variant to compare.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Nahkampfspange in Gold   Nahkampfspange in Gold  

Nahkampfspange in Gold   Nahkampfspange in Gold  

Nahkampfspange in Gold  

Good morning, thank you for your participation and testimony. I compared them and from the front you can see the clear differences. I've been looking for a reasonable price / performance ratio for ages. Beautiful Sunday