Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Nahkampfspange in Gold

Article about: Hello, who can confirm the close combat clasp as an original. I requested better pictures. The badge is for sale, riveted 6 times, the needle should be made of non-ferrous metal, thanks for

Default Nahkampfspange in Gold

Hello, who can confirm the close combat clasp as an original. I requested better pictures. The badge is for sale, riveted 6 times, the needle should be made of non-ferrous metal, thanks for the help
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Nahkampfspange in Gold   Nahkampfspange in Gold  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Nahkampfspange in Gold
    P
    Many

raz
    ?

Pictures do not expand so hard to see details on this 6 dot but it looks promising Chris . I don't like that the back plate seems painted . Waiting for the better pics you requested .

Hi, yes, thank you. I hope he sends this. Annoying to always ask for this 1000 times )))))))))))

You can compare with my original here Chris.
    Nahkampfspange in Bronze, Unknown Maker, 6 Dot
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

THX Ralph

Quote by raz View Post
    Pictures do not expand so hard to see details on this 6 dot but it looks promising Chris . I don't like that the back plate seems painted . Waiting for the better pics you requested .
    I agree plus I think it is a Bronze grade not a Gold grade. Is the seller calling it A Gold? The asking price should vary greatly fron bronze to gold.

Also no maker or designer marks that I can see and the surface of the reverse looks rather "sandy".

Regards

Mark
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares more about than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature with no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

TWS
    ?

Agree with Mark. It is a bronze grade award.

At least as of now, the maker of the "6-dot" CCC has not yet been determined.
    Todd
    Former U.S. Army Tanker.
    "Best job I ever had."