Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

All about Fake Parteiabzeichen thread

Article about: Ladies and gentlemen, women and children, at the request of forum member, AlPal, I am starting a FAKE Parteiabzeichen thread. Please post your fake Parteiabzeichen here for discussion and st

Default All about Fake Parteiabzeichen thread

Ladies and gentlemen, women and children, at the request of forum member, AlPal, I am starting a FAKE Parteiabzeichen thread.

Please post your fake Parteiabzeichen here for discussion and study. Please post front and back and describe what makes it a fake or what makes it a fake to you.

I will start with a pretty convincing-looking fake. Looking at the obverse, there's an odd gap between S and O and the S has an odd shape to it. I started calling this one the round fake due to the ends of the letters being so perfect. Take high quality photos and zoom in very close and it's clear that a cnc type machine milled this. Look at the stippling, it's tiny and almost not present. You might see that in early badges, I suppose, but this badge screams RZM era to me. The rear side looks good enough but note the pin plate being pretty well off center. Sure, there are badges with pin plates off center but it's not overly common. Combine that with the poorly designed font and it all adds up to being a stinker. The font, stippling, and that gap in the letters give it away.

Please post your thoughts.

All about Fake Parteiabzeichen threadAll about Fake Parteiabzeichen thread
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement All about Fake Parteiabzeichen thread
    P
    Many

Forum

Here is the McFake. Just look at the M in M1, lol. Here's a bad RZM logo also. Have not seen another in that shape.

Green

All about Fake Parteiabzeichen threadAll about Fake Parteiabzeichen thread
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE