Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Assistance with Goldenes Parteiabzeichen - Golden Party Badge

Article about: Hello. I would appreciate your review and thoughts on authenticity of this Goldenes Parteiabzeichen. I have read the Golden Party Badge of the NSDAP wesite from the link provided by MAP in a

?

Default Assistance with Goldenes Parteiabzeichen - Golden Party Badge

Hello. I would appreciate your review and thoughts on authenticity of this Goldenes Parteiabzeichen.

I have read the Golden Party Badge of the NSDAP wesite from the link provided by MAP in another post. The website says that one author suggests that members' badges between 1,000 and 10,000, only the number should appear, and not the "Ges. Gesch." or maker's name and that pins were often broken and replaced by their owners. The 4 in the number on the reverse is open at the top, not closed but I cannot see any stippling visible underneath the red enamel.

Thank you for any comment, Dom M

Assistance with Goldenes Parteiabzeichen - Golden Party BadgeAssistance with Goldenes Parteiabzeichen - Golden Party BadgeAssistance with Goldenes Parteiabzeichen - Golden Party BadgeAssistance with Goldenes Parteiabzeichen - Golden Party BadgeAssistance with Goldenes Parteiabzeichen - Golden Party BadgeAssistance with Goldenes Parteiabzeichen - Golden Party Badge

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Assistance with Goldenes Parteiabzeichen - Golden Party Badge
    P
    Many

I'm sorry, but this one is fake.
    -TJ-

Horrible Fake! Maker: Gumball Machine.

?

Thumbs down

That's three of us

?

Thanks. Appreciate the comments. Dom