Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Bought Today S.N.S.P membership badge

Article about: Hi gents , i went on a bit of an enamel spree this afternoon and also purchased this nice SNSP enamel badge , the buttonhole attachment is i would suggest a period alteration for the wearer.

?

Quote by svir View Post
    Nice Swedish Badge and 100% Genuine from the period.
    Regards.
    svir
    Thanks Again Svir.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Bought Today S.N.S.P membership badge
    P
    Many

So, again I will ask the question...........................are you sure the badge posted is 100% a period made badge?

It is a simple question, and one I would like answered in the most civil way possible - its called "transparency"

?

A few replies out of the comfort zone & the thread gets closed. Thankfully sanity has prevailed and it is now reopen for discussion.

Regards
    Brett

I thought that this badge is genuine, but I have actually no idea is it really original piece or not, I just thought that it could be, I have seen this badge only few times so far, so I am not familiar with this piece. I can only say that I really like how this item looks, it has very nice design.

Best regards,
    Franko

?

Franko, you would do best to study some of Jo Rivett's research on such items.

Regards
    Brett

Quote by Brett View Post
    Franko, you would do best to study some of Jo Rivett's research on such items.

Regards
    Brett
    And this is where the proof is...........Love him, or hate him, he proves beyond doubt the originality or "not" of enamel badges

This badge was also noted as a fake 4 years back... on this forum!

Fake Swedish NSAP Stcikpin
    It's a stickpin but this is the badge, same maker, same enamels, same GREAT condition, same fake.

You can also see the genuine one on top of page 2.

Yes , these “ robo cut “ milled badges have been a cash cow favourite on sites like emedals and Telesmanich , where I believe this one comes from. Further , It is my understanding that our friend Jo purchased an example from German Warbooty , inspected it and sent it back stating the reasons why the SNSP stickpin was a modern milled fake and received a refund. Given enough time and here we see not just one but two mint examples up for offer by the same dealer ... I will let you draw the conclusions . Thanks to John B for getting this thread opened up .. in my opinion it does the hobby no favours closing a thread when the questions roll in .

I really hope that jimm got a refund...

I also collect pins from Swedish sports clubs and I came by this pictures from of a old Ritter stick pin.
    So we can compare it to a SNSP needle.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2