Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Deschner Gold Party Badge

Article about: Here is a nice GBP number 43869 which I think is an unknown recipient.

Default Deschner Gold Party Badge

Here is a nice GBP number 43869 which I think is an unknown recipient.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Deschner Gold Party Badge   Deschner Gold Party Badge  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Deschner Gold Party Badge
    P
    Many

raz
    ?

Funny you have this exact numbered badge ??? Your obverse does not look like this one . Looks like the badge (swaz) is off from the wreath IMO. Is this the same one as pictured in the Golden Party Badge of the NSDAP ???Wait for more input .

Deschner Gold Party BadgeDeschner Gold Party BadgeDeschner Gold Party Badge

Yes it's the same badge. Well spotted. The wreath is slightly off centre, it leans towards the 4.30 position. Slightly different lighting conditions.

raz
    ?

Nice !

A minty original and congrats!

?

Is it just me or are those two different badges look at the lines coming off the tips of the swastika on the bottom one and not the top . Top one has a crack in the white that the bottom doesn't. Just a few observations

raz
    ?

The obverse picture I show may not be the match to the reverse I show as it has one front and four backs on the NSDAP GPB site I visited . I thought it was neat he had that particular award . Sorry for any confusion .

?

Quote by RH1941 View Post
    Is it just me or are those two different badges look at the lines coming off the tips of the swastika on the bottom one and not the top . Top one has a crack in the white that the bottom doesn't. Just a few observations
    It's a pity that the picture in post # 2 cannot be enlarged. I too notice differences in the roundel. In post # 1 the dash and full stop between the words "Sozialistiche" and "D.A.P." appear to be low and under the enamel, whereas in post # 2 they appear to be raised to enamel level. There also appear to be differences in the lettering. The swastika in post # 1 touches the border with 2 of its arms, yet in post # 2 all 4 arms touch. The reverse photos remain consistent.

Edit: Raz posted his explanation while I was still typing.

Regards
    Brett

Confusion sorted. The front and back of the badge posted by raz are not the same badge.