Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Expertise needed on two badges. (NEED HELP)

Article about: Hi there, I'm having problem with these two bades. They are quite rare and desirable but also faked a lot. You guys always helped when in need so feedback is much appreciated. Thanks in adva

Default Expertise needed on two badges. (NEED HELP)

Hi there,
    I'm having problem with these two bades. They are quite rare and desirable but also faked a lot. You guys always helped when in need so feedback is much appreciated.

Thanks in advance. !
    Attached Images Attached Images Expertise needed on two badges. (NEED HELP)  Expertise needed on two badges. (NEED HELP)  Expertise needed on two badges. (NEED HELP)  Expertise needed on two badges. (NEED HELP) 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Expertise needed on two badges. (NEED HELP)
    P
    Many

I'm no expert on these, at all, but the first thing I noticed was the "The Protectorate of Bohemia and Moravia" badge which is dated 1938? But wasn't established until 16 March 1939 following the German occupation of Czechoslovakia on 15 March 1939 - maybe completely off the mark on this?

Also on this there doesn't seem to be the deep "pebbling" that I'd expect on the red enamel - again could be completely off the mark on this one, so definitely wait on the experts ...
    "Per Ardua"

I agree with your observation, also it appears that the pin was re-attached in the back. Again..... Im not an expert on this one....

Böhmen und Mähren ... fantasy junk . Heim ins Reich .. Luxemberg Volks Badge with terrible pics so not sure but let me say that the only originals I am confident in are all maker marked. Giving that badge little hope !

Great, thank you !!!!!!!!!