Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Gold Party Badge and early HJ membership badge:Authentic or bad pieces?

Article about: These are 2 more from the lot I am able to pick from. Authentic? Thanks!

I agree: "...an interesting find..." Presentation cases for the AH awarded GPB are so rare that I have very little experience of them. Hopefully others here will add a more decisive word.

Br. James

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Gold Party Badge and early HJ membership badge:Authentic or bad pieces?
    P
    Many

?

GPB - fake

- - ------- - -

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    Both of these are bad.

Incorrect pin on the HJ badge.

See here for info on the Gold Party badge:

Golden Party Badge of the NSDAP

Cheers, Ade.
    Very interesting website!

Both badges are fakes.

As previously stated by me last December, the "GPB" is definitely a fake. The HJ Membership Badge is an early example, possibly from the late 1920s, and I have no experience or opinion on that piece. But the GPB is definitely a fake.

Br. James

The HJ badge is also a fake and a very bad ! And the name of the producer has to be STÜBBE !

Genuine GPB award cases are MUCH RARER than the badges themselves...and the badges are rare. The cases were usually only presented with the AH Honorary GPB award, not with the numbered badges. I would never buy a GPB case because they are usually faked and, when offered, the price tag is VERY HIGH!

Br. James

...the AH presentation case for the Goldene Ehrenzeichen der NSDAP is not for sale/trade - must have been well under 1000 ever given out...it's just that I was interested if anyone out there had experience of them and their construction...(8{

I don't like the look of that GPB case, looks like the copies floating around, one that's been artificially aged.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2