MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Hoheitszeichen for Tie. How is your opinions?

Article about: Hello gentlemen! I caught the tie pin. What is your opinion. I think it's very beautiful. Was my hunt successful? Regards Mig

Quote by Gwar View Post
    Same 'Style / Model'..........
    I did understand. However, I doubt that Hitler wore a 14k gold Assmann pin. I assume it was a jeweller's work made especially for him. Probably from his favorite jeweler Joseph Fuess in Munich. These Form 2 eagles all looked similar anyway, regardless of the manufacturer, because the RZM specified a specific pattern.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Hoheitszeichen for Tie.  How is your  opinions?
    P
    Many

?

Quote by NSDAP Sammler View Post
    I did understand. However, I doubt that Hitler wore a 14k gold Assmann pin. I assume it was a jeweller's work made especially for him. Probably from his favorite jeweler Joseph Fuess in Munich. These Form 2 eagles all looked similar anyway, regardless of the manufacturer, because the RZM specified a specific pattern.
    It is not known how it really happened. But in normal, I was looking for a photo in wearing a pin, and I saw only Hitler. The pin is very similar to Assmann. And as I said earlier, if a person buys an item from the family, he can be sure. But if I buy this item from a person, I will not listen to stories about where the item came from. 70 years have passed, we are all losing the money on fakes.

Sent back the GAU badge today.

Hoheitszeichen for Tie.  How is your  opinions?

?

Please, tell explain me, how many models of these pins were there? I understand that there are 3 models 9mm., 11mm., 21mm..

With respect
    Mihg

Quote by MigMig View Post
    Please, tell explain me, how many models of these pins were there? I understand that there are 3 models 9mm., 11mm., 21mm..

With respect
    Mihg
    These eagles were actually intended as a civilian insignia for political leaders of the NSDAP. They should be worn with civilian clothes, usually on the lapels. However, many PLs also wore them on their tie with their uniform from the very beginning. Just like Hitler did. They came in different sizes. Not just the three you mentioned. As far as I know, there were three forms. The first form, which existed before January 1933 and looked like the early SA and SS cap eagles; the second form, which you own, came in 1934 and was the same as the early PL visor cap eagles; and finally the 3rd form, which was worn from about 1937. This eagle represents the national emblem of the NSDAP.

?

These eagles were actually intended as a civilian insignia for political leaders of the NSDAP. They should be worn with civilian clothes, usually on the lapels. However, many PLs also wore them on their tie with their uniform from the very beginning. Just like Hitler did. They came in different sizes. Not just the three you mentioned. As far as I know, there were three forms. The first form, which existed before January 1933 and looked like the early SA and SS cap eagles; the second form, which you own, came in 1934 and was the same as the early PL visor cap eagles; and finally the 3rd form, which was worn from about 1937. This eagle represents the national emblem of the NSDAP.
    Thank you my friend I copied Your answer to my archive. I'm accumulating reference material And this GAU badge, I understand that it was taken apart. Or I don't know but I don't like rivets. I'll look for another one

I hope I'll buy an Armband for this salary. And then I will ask you how to sew correctly to the sleeve. The tunic is not complete, I'm angry.

Thank you my friend I copied Your answer to my archive. I'm accumulating reference material And this GAU badge, I understand that it was taken apart. Or I don't know but I don't like rivets. I'll look for another one

I hope I'll buy an Armband for this salary. And then I will ask you how to sew correctly to the sleeve. The tunic is not complete, I'm angry.
    I told you it takes patience. I don't quite understand what your problem with the Gau badge is.

?

I told you it takes patience. I don't quite understand what your problem with the Gau badge is.
    This badge has a large area of ​​enamel damage. And I think the badge was disassembled and reassembled. 2500€ is very expensive for such a badge

This badge has a large area of ​​enamel damage. And I think the badge was disassembled and reassembled. 2500€ is very expensive for such a badge

Yeah, ok that's definitely too expensive. But it looks authentic to me.

?

Yeah, ok that's definitely too expensive. But it looks authentic to me.
    Yes, the badge is original. But I don't want to always think that it was disassembled. I have a gold badge with an enamel defect, but it is intact without repair. And I didn't buy very expensive.

I'll find another we have the time
    You was right, not necessary to be hurry

Nice set of golden Party Badges. It's just a very small enamel chip that's hardly worth mentioning. I agree, if you have doubts about an item, it's very uncomfortable, so it's better to return it if you have the opportunity.

Hurry is very bad in this hobby because it often results in rushing to buy things that you later regret buying.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast