Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

How do you display your party badges?

Article about: I'm kind of stuck on how I should display my party badge (mostly) collection and would like some ideas, just leaving them out on display in my cabinet has started to feel a bit cluttered see

Quote by DrCMH View Post
    I like displaying party badges like this...Attachment 792584
    And a fine display it is.
    Here's my 'lone survivor'. By strange coincidence 'Heinz' doesn't sport a party badge. Will have to rectify that.

cheers

Matt

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement How do you display your party badges?
    P
    Many

Like the representative photo coupled with relevant badge displays!

Anyone familiar with the Nimbus "floating" display frames/boxes? I think they would be nice for a tidy select badge display but not sure if they really are suitable for displaying pins ---

How do you display your party badges?How do you display your party badges?

?

Hello guys heres my display .Paul.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture How do you display your party badges?   How do you display your party badges?  

My display I only have two at the moment. M1/62 and M1/92

Here is my display.

?

Default NSDAP Parteiabzeichen Display

Hi members,

Although I only have three badges at present, I thought I would share with members the start of my NSDAP Parteiabzeichen Badge display.
    I purchased the multi level display stand on ebay and the display domes which are made of wood and glass, from the USA.
    I shaped small safety pins to support the badge which also allows it to be tilted at various angles to ones liking.
    This method also allows the rear of the badge to be display which is not usually the case when displaying items.

How do you display your party badges?How do you display your party badges?How do you display your party badges?How do you display your party badges?Anyway, hope you enjoy.

Hello

I had it, like most of you, in a display case, but I wanted to be able to consult them so I found a small box with glass. I searched online and bought these small 3 x 3cm boxes, which are perfect for storing this type of badges.

The post-its are because I am still cataloging the collection and I want to classify them by the earliest ones at the beginning, by manufacturer order and others

This way I can have them anywhere and review them in a more comfortable way.

Greetings

I like this idea because it’s easy to reference them. I’ve tried several things and during a move they were packed away for some time. Currently, I need to arrange all of them along with all of the collection.

Green
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

Quote by AlPal View Post
    Hi members,

Although I only have three badges at present, I thought I would share with members the start of my NSDAP Parteiabzeichen Badge display.
    I purchased the multi level display stand on ebay and the display domes which are made of wood and glass, from the USA.
    I shaped small safety pins to support the badge which also allows it to be tilted at various angles to ones liking.
    This method also allows the rear of the badge to be display which is not usually the case when displaying items.

How do you display your party badges?How do you display your party badges?How do you display your party badges?How do you display your party badges?Anyway, hope you enjoy.
    This is a tasteful display...
    can you share a link to the wood/glass domes as well as the stand?

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast