Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

M1/34 Party badge with picture

Article about: Hi everyone! This is the latest acquisition for my party badge collection. Although it’s a pretty common maker (if not the most common) I went for it due to the less encountered font it ha

Default M1/34 Party badge with picture

Hi everyone!

This is the latest acquisition for my party badge collection. Although it’s a pretty common maker (if not the most common) I went for it due to the less encountered font it has and it’s great condition. It came attached to a picture of a young man wearing a party badge, and the seller claimed it was found that way. I doubt it’s the same badge as the one in the picture seems to be the button hole type. However, I see no need to “enhance” these badges as they are sold pretty easily and this one was actually for sale at a lower price than average.

Whether it’s the same badge or even if belonged to that person, I will never know, but it sure is a nice addition to my collection and will display really well!

Kind regards,
    MG.

M1/34 Party badge with picture M1/34 Party badge with picture M1/34 Party badge with picture M1/34 Party badge with picture M1/34 Party badge with picture M1/34 Party badge with picture

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M1/34 Party badge with picture
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Nice! Congrats

Certainly not the same badge. The size/thickness of the Swaz is totally different
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)