Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

New to collection NSDAP pins and like most noobs need help in not collecting fakes

Article about: Hi All I found this forum after hours of sifting through so many commercial sites I couldn't see straight. I was so happy to find a community like this! I could use some opinions on whether

Default New to collection NSDAP pins and like most noobs need help in not collecting fakes

Hi All

I found this forum after hours of sifting through so many commercial sites I couldn't see straight. I was so happy to find a community like this!
    I could use some opinions on whether this pin looks authentic. It does to me but like I said I am new to this so please weigh in. I am looking at purchasing this for $100.00 which seems fair but again would love some input.

Thanks for any
    help you can provide.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture New to collection NSDAP pins and like most noobs need help in not collecting fakes   New to collection NSDAP pins and like most noobs need help in not collecting fakes  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement New to collection NSDAP pins and like most noobs need help in not collecting fakes
    P
    Many

Historyrepeats,

Use to collect TR items before they became too expensive for my budget. That said, in my humble opinion your pin looks good to me. But let's wait and see what more knowledgeable collectors have to say.

Regards,

Gerry C

JustMeinKC !

I’m with Gerry, looks just fine from here.

Welcome to the lowly Parteiabzeichen! The badge that was there at the very beginning and at the very end. With a keen eye you’ll see the Third Reich’s humble beginnings, rise to power, and the death, all through the quality of construction of and the markings of this little badge.

Good luck in collecting and this would be a fine start. M1 102 was made by Frank Reif.

Green
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

Thanks Gerry and Green!
    I really appreciate your thoughts on this little pin. I ‘m going to purchase it! Is $100.00 fair? There is a small chip in the enamel but I’m ok with that. I wonder what the original owner wold have paid?

?

Hello sir. 100 USD is fair in 2024. Mid range price. If you wait a bit longer you might find one for 85 USD. Then again they are also for sale for 185 USD.