Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Nsdap badge m1/154

Article about: I recently picked this badge up along with several German awards in a group, I’m fairly sure it’s a good one although these aren’t a strong point of mine but I can’t find another exa

Default Nsdap badge m1/154

I recently picked this badge up along with several German awards in a group, I’m fairly sure it’s a good one although these aren’t a strong point of mine but I can’t find another example to compare it to or a maker. Any help,as always is much appreciated! Thanks in advance

John.Nsdap badge m1/154Nsdap badge m1/154

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Nsdap badge m1/154
    P
    Many

?

M1/154 is an unknown maker so i couldn't find any to compare to either. However it looks like a good badge. But someone else might chime in!

Thank for taking a look Tobias.

Cheers John.

I'd say original also. Vince

That badge looks good and it is very rare maker. Who made those, it is not known, as Tobias mentioned.
    -TJ-

Thank you all for your replies it’s much appreciated. It’s interesting to hear that the badge is considered rare, and this is maybe why I struggled to find another example to compare it to. This badge although very nice it not my area of collecting so I will likely be posting it up for sale in the classified section with the hope it will find its way into a collection where is is appreciated for what it is. Thanks all!

Cheers John