Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Nsdap m1/101

Article about: Hello Everyone. I have a dozen or so Parteiabzeichen which are different makers and some have different rear fixings. I have recently seen a couple of badges that appear to be mint condition

Default Nsdap m1/101

Hello Everyone.

I have a dozen or so Parteiabzeichen which are different makers and some have different rear fixings. I have recently seen a couple of badges that appear to be mint condition late models. I have attached some photos.

Now my collection is in very good condition but I have never seen any so clean as this - they do, apart from being super clean, look authentic.

Your opinions gentlemen (and ladies of course)

Nsdap  m1/101Nsdap  m1/101Nsdap  m1/101

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Nsdap  m1/101
    P
    Many

It is an original badge from Gustav Brehmer - and a very nice one. About why the condition is so good - I have no idea, but either being polished or just original condition - it looks great. I imagine that's quite similar to how they looked like when they came out of the shop

What a beauty!

That’s a really nice looking piece. It’s likely been sitting in a collection, untouched, for many years. I’m looking forward to seeing some of your other pieces. After you are satisfied with discussion and feedback with this badge, please add the photos to the “unofficial” thread.

Green
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

Thanks Guys,

I'll pull the trigger on this one then. He has a Nationalsozialistische Frauenschaft (NSF) Ortsgruppe badge as well (one I don't have) so I'll get that at the same time..

Regards

Mark

Quote by ouroux71 View Post
    Thanks Guys,

I'll pull the trigger on this one then. He has a Nationalsozialistische Frauenschaft (NSF) Ortsgruppe badge as well (one I don't have) so I'll get that at the same time..

Regards

Mark
    Personally, I'd post the NSF badge before buying. There are fakes known of just about every badge out there.
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE