Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

NSDAP Party Pin M1/164 RZM Marker

Article about: Here is my first acquisition for the NSDAP Party Pin m1/164 RZM Marker, (Buttonhole), Check out the photos

Default NSDAP Party Pin M1/164 RZM Marker

Dear Gentlemen, Here is my first acquisition for the NSDAP Party Pin m1/164 RZM Marker, (Buttonhole), Check out the photos and feel free to comment your opinions!

Sincerely,
    Patrick
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture NSDAP Party Pin M1/164 RZM Marker   NSDAP Party Pin M1/164 RZM Marker  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement NSDAP Party Pin M1/164 RZM Marker
    P
    Many

?

Looks like a nice pin with some tiny enamel issues.

Agree with Vocht, a nice period piece. The holes in the enamel are strange, however. It almost looks like someone drilled into it with a very thin drill bit.

Maybe a Nazi dentist drill it for blackmailing purposes :O

I wouldn't want to wear that pin during NSDAP Magnifying Glass Pin Inspection Day . . . . Nice pin, I've yet to find me one!

Default Highres Photos

hahah, here are some High-res photos for the overall, The previous post photos were too cramped but yes the previous photos you can see holes under the loupe
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture NSDAP Party Pin M1/164 RZM Marker   NSDAP Party Pin M1/164 RZM Marker  

NSDAP Party Pin M1/164 RZM Marker   NSDAP Party Pin M1/164 RZM Marker  

NSDAP Party Pin M1/164 RZM Marker  

Very nice, Patrick!

August Tham is the maker. It’s a Czechoslovakian maker and there aren’t many. Nice find.

The holes you see are perfectly normal and just a touch larger than most. Those are nothing more than bubbles from impurities that were cooked out as the enamel was poured and then cooled. The bubbles rose to the top and burst. Keep looking through that loupe and a scope if you ever get a chance, and you will see bubbles and unexploded impurities in the enamel on many badges.

There may have been German dentists but they did not drill holes into parteiabzeichen although I enjoyed the laugh as much as the gent that posted the comment.

Green
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

And may I ask you to add this Party Badge to the “Unofficiall thread, please.

Green
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

That gent was me and Thank You for the pin verification! Sure , I will post the thread there.

Cheers.
    Last edited by Patrick2828; 12-12-2023 at 09:13 AM.

Quote by Patrick2828 View Post
    That gent was me and Thank You for the pin verification! Sure , I will post the thread there.

Cheers.
    Lol, laughing my butt off! How did I not see it was you, it was two posts above. Damn, I am getting old! To funny.