MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

NSDAP Party Rally Badges

Article about: Hi, Folks! Today I want to show you my little Collection of Party Rally Badges. It starts with Reichsparteitag Badges in the top row and continues with Gautag and Kreistag Badges from differ

Thumbs up NSDAP Party Rally Badges

Hi, Folks!

Today I want to show you my little Collection of Party Rally Badges. It starts with Reichsparteitag Badges in the top row and continues with Gautag and Kreistag Badges from different years in continued order.

Regards

The Sammler
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture NSDAP Party Rally Badges  
    Last edited by rbminis; 04-14-2023 at 02:43 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement NSDAP Party Rally Badges
    P
    Many

?

Very nice collection

Sir.

Tim

?

I know little about these but the sheer variety and sharp detail of them is fascinating. The designers certainly produced some superb designs over the years.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Quote by Adrian View Post
    I know little about these but the sheer variety and sharp detail of them is fascinating. The designers certainly produced some superb designs over the years.
    That's correct. There are hundreds of different designs of such badges, although it has happened that designs have been adopted and used for two different events in different regions of Germany, each with a different inscription, of course.

?

Nice collections. Thanks for sharing.

Quote by AlPal View Post
    Nice collections. Thanks for sharing.
    Thank you!