Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

NSDAP Pin and SS Membership Stick Pin

Article about: Hi, all. I have wanted to purchase an authentic NSDAP and SS membership pin but have run into many fakes and fantasy items. I saw these two pieces for sale recently and was wondering what yo

Exclamation NSDAP Pin and SS Membership Stick Pin

Hi, all. I have wanted to purchase an authentic NSDAP and SS membership pin but have run into many fakes and fantasy items. I saw these two pieces for sale recently and was wondering what you all thought about them. The NSDAP pin looks good to me, but for some reason I have almost always been wrong about these and I guess I am just not sure what to look for. As for the 2nd SS stick pin, Ade told me in a previous thread that the only real SS membership pin-type piece is, if I remember correctly, in the form of a stick pin. Is this SS piece authentic and what he may have been referring to?

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Best,
    Adam
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture NSDAP Pin and SS Membership Stick Pin   NSDAP Pin and SS Membership Stick Pin  

NSDAP Pin and SS Membership Stick Pin   NSDAP Pin and SS Membership Stick Pin  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement NSDAP Pin and SS Membership Stick Pin
    P
    Many

Default Re: NSDAP Pin and SS Membership Stick Pin

NSDAP PIN i think its good have the right markings in the right place RZM Uptop and M1/102 bottom the pin seems good to. wait for an expertise

Here's mine for comparison.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture NSDAP Pin and SS Membership Stick Pin   NSDAP Pin and SS Membership Stick Pin  

I think will be the same yours has an diferent manufacturer so the RZM markings and pin will be different too.
    But you can always catch something from others pins aeschols

The party membership badge is good. The oval base to the pin fixing is typical for this maker.

The SS stick pin is a fantasy item.

The fixing to the second party badge shown in post 4 is non standard and I would have concerns about it.

Cheers, Ade.

?

Hi,
    A point of interest, would I be right in thinking SS membership stick pins, indeed all SS badges & stick pins be stamped on the back i.e. with SS runes stamp. I concur with Ade, only SS membership stick pin I've seen was round.
    Regards

Thanks for the replies! I'll keep hunting around for a round SS stick pin.

Best,
    Adam

Default Real or Fake?

Hello Gentlemen

I wanted to get your opinion on this m/8 NSDAP badge. Does it look authentic?

Many Thanks!

Quote by AlecH View Post
    Hi,
    A point of interest, would I be right in thinking SS membership stick pins, indeed all SS badges & stick pins be stamped on the back
    Hi Alec,
    I am not too sure we can carte blanch say that ALL SS pins and badges were marked with runes or numbers on the back.
    Just consider the 1000s of variant badges that were produced in the early days before any regulations were put in place.
    I have a pin in my collection that I have a belief that it is 100% original.
    I did post here some years ago and it was shot down in tatters because it was unmarked...But because of the provenance of the item I still have it somewhere in my collection and do believe it to be original.

The badges that started the post M1/102 is a good original Frank u. Reif.
    Not sure on the SS pin

The M1/8 is a good Ferdinand Wagner.

Cheers
    Doug

Aug
    ?

I am in the same dilemma. I think it's authentic but I would appreciate you opinion. The marking on the back reads "M4/159" (9?)

NSDAP Pin and SS Membership Stick PinNSDAP Pin and SS Membership Stick Pin

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast