Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

NSDAP Pins

Article about: Hello guys, I'm working with those pins and thought most were originals. But some buyers said they are not, I wonder which ones. I read the thread about those but they look very similar Than

?

Default NSDAP Pins

Hello guys, I'm working with those pins and thought most were originals.
    But some buyers said they are not, I wonder which ones. I read the thread about those but they look very similar
    Thanks!

NSDAP PinsNSDAP PinsNSDAP PinsNSDAP PinsNSDAP PinsNSDAP PinsNSDAP PinsNSDAP PinsNSDAP PinsNSDAP PinsNSDAP PinsNSDAP PinsNSDAP PinsNSDAP PinsNSDAP PinsNSDAP PinsNSDAP PinsNSDAP Pins

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement NSDAP Pins
    P
    Many

?

As far as I am aware, those coffin shaped mounts on the back were never used during the 3rd Reich period.

None of them are anything i would buy. Red flags on every one.

I would agree they are all bad.

All bad. Most are easily spotted. Just remember M1/129 never had a licence. The amount ofdealers that sell this type is astounding. The AH pin is fantasy. Although some badges were marked RZM and GPS.Gesch. none of the ones shown are real. And as stated previously. Coffin pin =fake

Hi, Regarding the very first one - at least from seeing the front side, the pin does look good to me. What are your concerns or red flags about it?

@ Skegox - Can you post a few larger pictures of your first badge - of the front & backside and from a side-view, to see how "bend" it is?

I would also agree about the other ones as being non original, but the first one could just have a sanded backside - much better pics could help to clarify if it is an
    origin or fake, I still have a tiny bit of hope for it
    - Some people considered the Makers Numbers as recipient number and tried to get rid of it, despite not very common.