Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 111 of 119 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 1182

The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.

Article about: Very nice, Sandgroper The circles on the Pfohl badge are interesting and the badge appears to be in fantastic condition. I wonder what caused those circles? Green

I bought this one a few months ago. It's my first part pin. Normally, I only collect medals, but I couldn't resist this one. What to you guys think? Is it real?

The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.
    P
    Many

My small contribution to the thread.

NSDAP badge: M1/34 lapel pin

HJ badge: M1/30

PS:
    Wikipedia mentions only golden pin and HJ pin, so I added the party pin for people to edit and contribute more. -> https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Draft:NSDAP_Party_Badge wikipedia.org/wiki/Draft:NSDAP_Party_Badge]Draft:NSDAP Party Badge - Wikipedia[/url]

JMM
    ?

Pre RZM (probably late 20's / very early 30's) damaged catch Otto Schickle (variant with O/S mark on the reverse).

The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.

?

My only two party badges
    The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.

Nice looking.

Default Zimmerman Party Badge

Hi all,

Just acquired this badge … the silvers gone a bit green on the rear of the Badge, however the Enamel is all good.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.   The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.  

Bought my second party bade today from a trusted dealer and i noticed that the back pin is very solid and stuck in place. Yet my other badge a karl wurster the back line is loose and moves up and down. Is that a common thing on some badges or could that be a bad sign?

The back pin is loose*

Stickandmovez28….
    I can not comment if right or wrong as I’m not a Badge collector really, however it looks good to me.
    Stevade

Picked up my second yesterday I believe max Kremhelmer any comments or thoughts most welcome. The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.