Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 112 of 119 FirstFirst ... 12 62 102 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 1182

The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.

Article about: Very nice, Sandgroper The circles on the Pfohl badge are interesting and the badge appears to be in fantastic condition. I wonder what caused those circles? Green

No comments is it a good one

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.
    P
    Many

?

What a great Thread and sum very nice pins thanks for sharing

The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.Another Rudolf Schanes with the wonky Z.

Default Questionable party badge ?

The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.
    Hi everyone i'm new to the group, thanks for providing such a valuable resource for collectors . I spent the last day browsing many of the party badges posted here and I think what I found here is likely not real . I'm basing this assessment off the hallmark a swastika eagle numbered 153 which i have never seen . I would appreciate others to give their opinion on this peice if anyone cares to .

You are correct in your assumptions, It is an obvious fake, eastern European fakers love to put all manner of silly markings on the back of there badges. You would never get that eagle mark on the back of a party badge. Regards, Paul

?

I think the badge from thread #883"frauenschaft" was confirmed as fake by this manufacturer.

Georgi.

Is there any more information on this? We would love to read the source material. I know I'd like to learn a bit more about it as I don't know anything about those badges.
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

?

Hello anyone know if this is genuine? Or any info on it. Many thanks Justin.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.   The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.  

Powler

It's a good badge, made by Rudolf Schanes, Austria. Obviously a repaired attachment but very cool nontheless as it is. Being an Austrian maker, this badge is harder to find than many RZM era badges.

Green
    Last edited by Greenhorn; 09-01-2023 at 01:08 AM. Reason: Misread maker number, attributed to wrong maker.
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

?

Thanks for your detailed reply, I had a feeling the back had been re-attached. The RZM logo seems alot different to others I've seen with only the one circle around it so threw me off a little. I've got another badge I'll post pics below see what you think. Cheers.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.   The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.