Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Paper pamphlets relating to NSDAP rallies and events

Article about: Hi I’ve got a few paper items relating to NSDAP events, they make for an interesting window into the NSDAP at the time, some of these events have speakers who were invited to put a differ

Default Paper pamphlets relating to NSDAP rallies and events

Hi

I’ve got a few paper items relating to NSDAP events, they make for an interesting window into the NSDAP at the time, some of these events have speakers who were invited to put a differ spin on events unfolding during the war including the losses incurred on the eastern front blaming this on so called “friends” of Germany the hand written notes on the backs of some of these pamphlets obviously taken during said meetings go so far as to heeding gossip and reporting this to the appropriate command, all of these appear to have been from a scrapbook of someone living in Koblenz during the war, are there many paper collectors on-site as I’ve not come across another yet, this appears to be a small niche, by the way these pamphlets make fantastic additions as backdrops to collections as you can see in my temporary display!

Paper pamphlets relating to NSDAP rallies and eventsPaper pamphlets relating to NSDAP rallies and events[/ATTACH]Paper pamphlets relating to NSDAP rallies and eventsPaper pamphlets relating to NSDAP rallies and eventsPaper pamphlets relating to NSDAP rallies and eventsPaper pamphlets relating to NSDAP rallies and eventsPaper pamphlets relating to NSDAP rallies and eventsPaper pamphlets relating to NSDAP rallies and events

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Paper pamphlets relating to NSDAP rallies and events
    P
    Many

?

Fascinating collection. You’re right it is a small niche, I’ve been collecting NSDAP/Political paperwork for years and am always looking for meeting flyers for a while but usually when you do find them they’re not in great condition. These are fine examples and in superb condition. It always amazes me how a lot of people skip over the paper collectibles in favour of the more ‘fashionable’ items.

Exactly, these paper items are incredible you rarely see them anymore and as you say most are not in great condition, especially with notes from the meeting written on the backs of them. Our local store has a huge collection of these if you like I can forward you a link. They all appear to be from a person who lived in Koblenz during the war.

?

A link would be great, thanks. I think it’s great they all come from one person with the handwritten notes on the back.

Quote by mvbg40 View Post
    A link would be great, thanks. I think it’s great they all come from one person with the handwritten notes on the back.
    mailto:info@morpethgallery.com

It’s a store here in Australia if you email them I’m sure they will be very helpful in sending you information on what they have they also have Der Adler magazines too

Joel

?

Thanks Joel. I shall send them an email. Really appreciate the link.
    Mark