Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Parteiabzeichen RZM M1/66

Article about: Hi Guys another resent pick up, This well worn NSDAP party badge by Fritz Kohm, I don't believe there are any issues with it even though it has a couple of air bubbles in the red enamel &

Default Parteiabzeichen RZM M1/66

Hi Guys another resent pick up, This well worn NSDAP party badge by Fritz Kohm, I don't believe there are any issues with it even though it has a couple of air bubbles in the red enamel & a couple of dashes & full stops are covered in red enamel, I have read that this particular maker had issues with quality & had its RZM licence withdrawn . It also attracts a magnet. What say you, as always I look forward to opinions good or bad Regards ,Paul

Parteiabzeichen RZM M1/66Parteiabzeichen RZM M1/66Parteiabzeichen RZM M1/66

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Parteiabzeichen RZM M1/66
    P
    Many

Hello Paul. A nice period badge. I found the M in RZM to be a little irregular shaped, but must be a characteristic of Kohm badges as it can been seen on the example from Espenlaub Militaria. And also this example from the party badge thread. A nice pickup. Best regards.

Brian

Parteiabzeichen RZM M1/66Parteiabzeichen RZM M1/66Parteiabzeichen RZM M1/66

No issues with this one, other than possibly having had its reverse half-way cleaned at some point. Also, just to have this mentioned, I would never authenticate a badge based on the appearance of its RZM mark, if everything else checks out its of absolutely no relevance... these markings came in all shapes and sizes, so to speak. It varies greatly from maker to maker.

Thank you both Brian & Slados28 for confirming my thoughts Best Regards Paul