Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Party badge authenticity help.

Article about: Hi, I found this party badge alongside other things on sale and I want to know if it's real or not. The photo quality is pretty bad. The badge is in really poor condition and it has no pin o

?

Default Party badge authenticity help.

Hi, I found this party badge alongside other things on sale and I want to know if it's real or not. The photo quality is pretty bad. The badge is in really poor condition and it has no pin or markings on the back. The first 2 attached pictures are from the seller and the 3rd one is a cropped version of both sides of the badge I made from the other pictures. I hope you guys can tell me if it's fake or not. Great thanks in advance.
    Best regards,
    Litwa
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Party badge authenticity help.   Party badge authenticity help.  

Attached Images Attached Images Party badge authenticity help. 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Party badge authenticity help.
    P
    Many

?

Default here's mine

I'm not an expert on these ...here are mine, which I got by selling a verified Knight's Cross and Spange..the Dealer gave me this + $$

Party badge authenticity help.Party badge authenticity help.

It may have a chance but the photos are so poor that it’s a crapshoot. There are better ones out there and I’d pass on the destroyed one here.

Green
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE