Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Party Badge/Pin search by # or Maker Name

Article about: Forum This list will aid in quickly finding Party badges and other badges posted in the "Unofficial" Party badge thread. Please post any suggestions or errors you may find and I'll

Hi Erno

Another greenhorn, that's great news. Cut from the same cloth Erno, speak as you wish, all I can hope to make you do is enjoy Party badges! Thank you for your nice comments and offer to help.

Mark
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Party Badge/Pin search by # or Maker Name
    P
    Many

Forum

The search list is updated through page 88.

Mark
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

Forum

Please see the 1st Page of this thread for the NEW and UPDATED search list. The RZM section is almost completely up to date. The other sections will follow. Please test it and share your thoughts, comments, likes, and dislikes.

Green

Forum

The RZM and Transitional Period list are now, 09/04/23, complete with a direct link to the page and post #

Greenhorn

RZM, Transitional, and Maker Marked parteiabzeichen are now update with a link to the page and post number for all of these badges.

Unmarked, GPB, Slogan and random badges are left.

Green

?

Thank you this is so helpful and so many lovely badges

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3