Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Two NSDAP - Mitgliedsabzeichen (membership pins) - Are they authentic?

Article about: Hallo, I am showing here two NSDAP - membership pins, one enamel one with a button-hole arrangement instead of a pin (RZM M1/137) and one of later war production in feinzink which is painted

KSH
    ?

Default Two NSDAP - Mitgliedsabzeichen (membership pins) - Are they authentic?

Hallo,

I am showing here two NSDAP - membership pins, one enamel one with a button-hole arrangement instead of a pin (RZM M1/137) and one of later war production in feinzink which is painted (RZM M1/100). I would appreciate any input whatsoever regarding these items and their authenticity.

Thanks in advance.

- Kenneth
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Two NSDAP - Mitgliedsabzeichen (membership pins) - Are they authentic?   Two NSDAP - Mitgliedsabzeichen (membership pins) - Are they authentic?  

Two NSDAP - Mitgliedsabzeichen (membership pins) - Are they authentic?   Two NSDAP - Mitgliedsabzeichen (membership pins) - Are they authentic?  

Two NSDAP - Mitgliedsabzeichen (membership pins) - Are they authentic?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Two NSDAP - Mitgliedsabzeichen (membership pins) - Are they authentic?
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Two NSDAP - Mitgliedsabzeichen (membership pins) - Are they authentic?

I have never seen a button hole one before. It looks good.
    The late war model is good.
    SteveR

?

Default Re: Two NSDAP - Mitgliedsabzeichen (membership pins) - Are they authentic?

I agree with Steve above. Looks like good original period pins.

I agree all look good.

Eric

?

hi ,both are original . button hole type somewhat hard to find . second one ,paint infill is a later type as stated.....cheers paul

Both of these are good. I too have a 'button-hole' version
    and they are more dificult to find, as Paul says.
    Can't remember the maker at the mo.....
    Regards,

Steve.

KSH
    ?

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me. What I find a little fascinating about this particular "button-hole variant" is that it was produced in what was then called the Sudetenland by the Germans (by Richard Simm und Sohn, Gablonz am Neiße). Gablonz am N. is today called Jablonec nad Nisou and lies in the Czech Republic.

- Kenneth

?

Quote by KSH View Post
    Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me. What I find a little fascinating about this particular "button-hole variant" is that it was produced in what was then called the Sudetenland by the Germans (by Richard Simm und Sohn, Gablonz am Neiße). Gablonz am N. is today called Jablonec nad Nisou and lies in the Czech Republic.

- Kenneth
    The town is also known among American Indian artists for producing the very best beads in the world.
    Just an anecdote.
    SteveR

Both are original.

Regards, Wim