Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Where to search for Parteiabzeichen?. Thank you.

Article about: Hi chaps with respect could anyone please if possible point me in the right direction to purchase some NSDAP Parteiabzeichen enamel badges i have been trawling for hours on many sites and ca

Quote by Migobeego View Post
    Does he have an online shop?
    Yes he does mate, Parteiabzeichen I think it is. He is extremely knowledgeable on these badges, the best there is. He also has a wicked sense of humour, it’s not for everyone but I like the bloke, if your not too precious you’ll get along just fine with him, I’ve spoken to him on the phone once or twice and found him to be very entertaining, we got along very well.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Where to search for Parteiabzeichen?. Thank you.
    P
    Many

?

Quote by sandgroper View Post
    Jo Rivet is the badge man, he should have plenty of them for sale and he has a wealth of knowledge on them.
    Already checked my friend , he has sold all of them pretty much.

?

Thank you for the link my friend. Rough shape though that one.But very much appreciated.

Jim - as you are based in the UK, i'll PM you my long list of dealer sites I've put together. The good, the bad and the ugly are all in there.
    Somewhat helmet orientated, and might not help you with this item but maybe in the future.
    Nick

?

Quote by HoundsTooth View Post
    Jim - as you are based in the UK, i'll PM you my long list of dealer sites I've put together. The good, the bad and the ugly are all in there.
    Somewhat helmet orientated, and might not help you with this item but maybe in the future.
    Nick
    A Gentleman , Thank you Nick.

Last time I checked, Kai Winkler had a few party badges available at 85-95 EUR range, though it´s probably a little bit above your targeted 70-75 GBP.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2