Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Yet another "is this real" post

Article about: I purchase various military memorabilia from a certain vendor and this was up for sale. They typically are very transparent and will advertise items as reproductions when they are. In this c

?

Default Yet another "is this real" post

I purchase various military memorabilia from a certain vendor and this was up for sale. They typically are very transparent and will advertise items as reproductions when they are. In this case they made no such claim. I have never collected lapel pins before and knew nothing about it.

Thoughts?

Yet another "is this real" postYet another "is this real" post

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Yet another "is this real" post
    P
    Many

Hi Pops...would I like to see in a thread title is a description of what it is ...to help the search engines lead traffic to this site .

A Good title would be " Party Badge for Authentication " ...or if you dont know what it actually is..at least post it as " Third Reich Lapel pin for review " alot of the clues are within the subforum title.

As far as the badge is concerned..the badge appears authentic ..but would wait for other collectors to chime in on its authenticity.

The bade is a mid to late period production produced by Seiler & Co. ...RZM Permit issued on January 14 1939

Welcome to the forum

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Larry isn't this a coffin pin back

?

Quote by rh1941 View Post
    larry isn't this a coffin pin back also i dont think rzm1/129made this pin
    gvt

I would not know the post war terms used as much of our collectables have synonym titles of description.
    I dont have the advanced experience on these badges and left it up to the other members for further review.

I can only comment on the RZM producers identity and Permit date.

Best Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Fake I'm afraid coffin back pin is a dead giveaway ,regards Paul

Check this thread out..... NSDAP party pin, real or fake?
    Paul

Quote by paulscoot View Post
    coffin back - dead giveaway

I see what you did there
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares more about than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature with no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

?

Thanks for your reply. Like I said, I knew little about lapel pins and bought it because i liked how it looks. Probably not the best strategy but no harm, no foul.

?

Thanks for the advice. I will keep that in mind.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast