Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

3 piece NSDAP Kampfbinde

Article about: Hi everyone, I'm looking at this armband and would very much appreciate any opinions on it please. To me it looks to be very dark compared to others I've seen but it this just thr lighting o

RTH
    ?

Default 3 piece NSDAP Kampfbinde

Hi everyone,

I'm looking at this armband and would very much appreciate any opinions on it please. To me it looks to be very dark compared to others I've seen but it this just thr lighting or the wear? Sorry for the limited photos.
    Many thanks in advance
    RTH
    3 piece NSDAP Kampfbinde
    3 piece NSDAP Kampfbinde
    3 piece NSDAP Kampfbinde

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 3 piece NSDAP Kampfbinde
    P
    Many

RTH,

The armband looks fine. Normal stitch work, and color of the fabric and based on what I am seeing would have no issues with this one. It may not have been worn that much, hence the darker colors. I like this one..

Best regards, stay safe

Smitty

RTH
    ?

Thanks very much Smitty, much appreciated.

RTH
    ?

Sorry Smitty would you also be able to help me out with this one please? Sorry just trying to make a decision

3 piece NSDAP Kampfbinde
    3 piece NSDAP Kampfbinde
    3 piece NSDAP Kampfbinde
    3 piece NSDAP Kampfbinde

Many thanks and sorry

RTH,

This one also looks alright. It may be the angle of the picture, but the top leg of the swastika looks a little canted inwards on the roundel and the spacing is not symmetrical, but the rest of the armband looks fine. Not uncommon to see some sewing imperfections especially on multipiece construction items such as this. I would say that this would not have been worn by a high profile NSDAP party member but rather a regular monthly dues paying individual in order to show party affiliation. This one may have squeaked by the quality inspection, and it may not have been as noticeable if the armband were worn with the canted leg of the swastika on the bottom, instead of the top.

If I had a choice in the two armbands, I would more than likely go with the first one you posted but that is just my humble opinion.

Best regards RTH, stay safe

Smitty

RTH
    ?

Thank you very much Smitty - that's very helpful and very interesting about the monthly paying member - I didn't know that was a thing. I may just go with the 1st one as well - its from a UK dealer as opposed to an EU one - less shipping fees and tax!
    Many thanks and stay safe as well
    RTH