Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Armband - deutscher volkssturm

Article about: Hello. Today I am showing a Volkssturm armband that I want to buy. I usually avoid printed armbands, but with these there is no other option. I looked at the information on the forum and saw

?

Default Armband - deutscher volkssturm

Hello.
    Today I am showing a Volkssturm armband that I want to buy. I usually avoid printed armbands, but with these there is no other option. I looked at the information on the forum and saw that most such armbands have small differences in details. This armband is not in perfect condition, but that's exactly what I like. Looks slightly faded from wear and washing. There are stitching holes and the print is very good. Here are my arguments to the contrary. I don't know exactly how these armbands were sewn to the clothes, but this one has a lot of stitching holes. Most armbands I've seen have little or no stitching holes. It may also have been aged by a dealer to look worn.
    Please give your opinion!
    Thanks Georgi.Armband - deutscher volkssturmArmband - deutscher volkssturmArmband - deutscher volkssturmArmband - deutscher volkssturmArmband - deutscher volkssturm

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Armband - deutscher volkssturm
    P
    Many