MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

consecutive numbered armbands

Article about: got these two from a friend who got them when his uncle passed away.He has a third one of this group.Real?if so what would a value be for them?

?

Default consecutive numbered armbands

got these two from a friend who got them when his uncle passed away.He has a third one of this group.Real?if so what would a value be for them?consecutive numbered armbandsconsecutive numbered armbands

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement consecutive numbered armbands
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Welcome Mike

Someone should be around to help you out. In the meantime, while we are happy to help authenticate the item, we do not provide monetary valuations.

These are not uncommon and can be found on many reputable dealers website. That should give you an idea of the retail/dealer value (knock off 20% to 30% for a collector to collector value
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

I pretty well know what they go for but being consecutive numbered ones and mint i just dont know how rare that is.I have been into this hobby for over 40 years and I cant remember if I ever saw something like that before.

MAP
    ?

I certainly haven't seen this before. Almost like they were grabbed of the shelf or storeroom by a vet looking for souvenirs

I don't see anything wrong with either. But it's not an area I collect so my opinion is not one to count on

Someone will be around though

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

These look good to me. Nice to see them with consecutive numbers too!

?

there is one more of them which is off by one number.how many have 3 almost consecutive numbered

MAP
    ?

Quote by mikepn View Post
    there is one more of them which is off by one number.how many have 3 almost consecutive numbered
    Reminds me of the WW1 German Machine gunner crew patches. Post war the US occupied Coblenz that had a Falkenburg & Richter factory/warehouse full of them. So the US vets looted the stock and took them home in original wrapped batches (like 20 or so). I would expect something similar here. A Vet probably snatched these out of a depot/storeroom.

That said, pretty neat to have two (three) so close together.

Verry nice armband they are ineed probably grabbed by some one in stock
    That explain the mint condition
    My opinion 100% real and lucky to have those 2 pieces
    If they passed the uv youre sure they never been washed also 😜

?

Im really lucky to be able to be able to own the two armbands,I think I will try and get the third one

Nice armbands. I personally would not place a much higher value on the consecutive numbering, but that is just me. The theory of being in a stockpile seems viable. There are a good number of collectors that only buy issued items.
    John

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast